Your 2021 WEE BOX guide
WEE BOX BIG CHANGE
Every Lent, the time between Ash Wednesday and Easter, thousands of Scots save money in their SCIAF WEE BOX to help give a hand up to people living in poverty.
By giving up a treat and putting what you save into a WEE BOX or fundraising online, you can make a lasting difference to families in some of the world’s poorest countries.
Making your WEE BOX donation
If you've collected money in your WEE BOX, count the money you’ve saved and donate that amount by using any of the following steps:
- Make your donation online
- Send us a cheque made out to SCIAF to FREEPOST SCIAF
- Call us on 0141 354 5555 and donate using a credit or debit card
Schools & parishes
If you prefer, you can also transfer donations via bank transfer:
- Send your donation to SCIAF by using sort code 83-21-08 and account number 16021287. Please use your postcode as a reference.
- Follow this action up with an email to email@example.com confirming that you have made a deposit by bank transfer. In the email, please confirm the amount you have deposited, school or parish name and address, and that the donation relates to the WEE BOX appeal
We will endeavour to confirm your donation with an email and we will follow up on this with a letter and ‘thank you’ poster when time and circumstances permit.
Thank you for everything that you do to support our work.
This year, things are still a little different, but there are still lots of ways you can raise money for our WEE BOX appeal:
Order your WEE BOX
You may not be able to attend Mass and collect your WEE BOX, but you can still order one online and we'll post it to you.Order now
Your online WEE BOX
Many of us aren't using cash as much these days, so we've created a way to fill up your WEE BOX online. Check it out!Learn more
2021 WEE BOX appeal
This year's WEE BOX appeal supports children with disabilities in South Sudan. Learn how we're changing lives today.Read more