SCIAF is committed to digital inclusion for all our supporters. We want everyone to be able to use our services.
This is an ongoing process and we are always looking to improve in this area. Our website was developed with best practice web accessibility guidelines in mind, including:
- Validation against Section 508
- Validation against WAI AA standards (where possible)
- Validation to HTML5 and CSS to v2.0
- Semantic, CSS styled layout
- Native font-resizing support
- Image replacement techniques
- Compatibility with common screen readers
- Appropriate HTML attributes e.g. ‘alt’ or ‘title’ text
If you have a query relating to any accessibility issues on our website, we are happy to help. Get in touch and we will get back to you as soon as possible. All feedback on our accessibility is welcome.
Last updated: January 2023