The Journey - Rohingya photography exhibition
Nearly 700,000 Rohingya refugees fled for their lives to Bangladesh, having experienced unimaginable horrors at the hands of the Myanmar military. They're now living in poverty in a giant refugee camp.
Award-winning Scottish photographer Simon Murphy travelled to the Kutupalong refugee camp in Bangladesh in December to see SCIAF's work with Caritas Bangladesh to help some of the most vulnerable refugees .
Simon, Justice and Peace Scotland, and SCIAF have now come together to share the images, stories and journey of the Rohingya in Bangladesh.
The exhibition will tour at the following locations:
Galloway Diocese: 18th July - 14th August
- St Margaret's Cathedral, John Street, Ayr KA8 0BS - 18th July - 24th July
- St Peter in Chains, South Crescent Road, Ardrossan - 25th July - 5th August
- St Teresa's, Glasgow Street, Dumfries, DG2 9DE - 7th August - 14th August
Aberdeen Diocese: 15th August - 11th September
- Cathedral of St Mary of the Assumption, Huntly Street Aberdeen - 15th August - 31st August.
- St Mary's Church, 30 Huntly Street Inverness, IV3 5PR - 1st September - 11th September.
Argyll & Isles Diocese: 13th September - 9th October
- St Margaret's, Argyll Street, Lochgilphead PA31 8NE - 13th September - 20th September
- Our Holy Redeemer, 71 Kenneth Street, Stornoway HS1 2DS - 21st September - 23rd September
- St Columba's Cathedral, Corran Esplanade Oban PA34 5AB - 24th September - 9th October.
St Andrew's & Edinburgh Diocese: 10th October - 6th November
- St Patrick's, Cowgate, Edinburgh - 10th October - 6th November
Motherwell Diocese: 7th November - 4th December
- Venues to be confirmed - 7th November - 4th December
Paisley Diocese: 5th December - 3rd January 2019
- Venues to be confirmed - 5th December - 3rd January 2019
Dunkeld Diocese: 4th January - 30th January 2019
- Venues to be confirmed - 4th January - 30th January 2019.