Your online WEE BOX
This year, you might feel like you won't have the chance to fill up your WEE BOX as much as usual, but don't fret! The SCIAF team have put our heads together to offer you an exciting alternative.
Here's a useful guide to your online WEE BOX.
- Set up a JustGiving page.
- Set your title to '[Your name]'s WEE BOX'
- Upload a cover photo. Why not download our online WEE BOX banner?
- Write a little about why you're fundraising for our WEE BOX appeal and let your friends know what you're doing. Looking for some inspo? Have a look at our online fundraisng tips below.
- Share your fundraiser on different platforms: WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter work best.
- Upload photos of your progress along the way and tag us: #WEEBOX; @SCIAF (on Facebook and Twitter); @SCIAF_Insta on Instagram. We'd love to see how well your fundraiser is doing! 😘.
- Thank everyone who has donated to your WEE BOX- Check out our THANK YOU gifs.
Your online WEE BOX
Get creative and build your JustGiving page.
Tell your story
Set a target and tell us what you're doing.
Share your WEE BOX with your friends.
Online fundraising ideas
Sometimes it's hard to know where to start. Here are some fun ways you can raise money and make a lasting difference to the lives of our sisters and brothers living in poverty.
The old classic
Give up something you love for Lent like chocolate or wine, and donate the money you would've spent. Teachers and parents - you could get the kids involved with a group online WEE BOX.
Virtual coffee morning
We're all missing our friends and family, so why not get them together virtually and have a cake, coffee, and a catch up for SCIAF?
Sponsored walk or run
A good run or walk does wonders for our wellbeing. Challenge yourself to a certain distance, and do some good along the way.
Donate your commute
Many of us have have ditched our morning commute for an extra half hour in bed, so why not make a difference in the world with that extra cash?
Sing for SCIAF
If you've got a talent, show it off! You could live-stream a gig from your living room, put on a play, or tell some jokes.
Vote on a film or TV show and get together with your friends every week for a SCIAF screening party.
By raising money for our WEE BOX appeal, you can help children with disabilities in South Sudan to access the education and support they need to build a bright future.
From the 12 February to 11 May, all public donations to our WEE BOX, BIG CHANGE appeal will be doubled by the UK government.